4th Annual Children’s Voice Luncheon –
“It’s Up to You and Me”
SAVE THE DATE! We invite all to attend this
complimentary luncheon on
September 9th from 11:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at The
Cove Church, 197 Langtree Road, in Mooresville!
We will treat you to an inspiring program about Dove House and get you
back to your day promptly at 1:00!
Reservations are required and we are now accepting
table captains. If you would like to reserve a seat or a
table, please call Dove House 704-883-9814 or email
Ken Wooten at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dove House Children’s Advocacy Center
Dove House Children’s Advocacy Center embraces a coordinated, comprehensive and systematic approach, which is child-focused, family-friendly, community-oriented and facility-based. We are a resource designed to enhance the coordination among existing community agencies involved in the investigation and intervention process, while keeping the well being of the child as our central focus. We exist in order to:
- Provide a child-friendly facility where investigation and intervention activities take place so that further trauma to child victims and non-offending family members is minimized;
- Facilitate investigations with all involved community professionals from initial case assessment to final disposition, with the goal of enhancing the process for optimal case resolution;
- Promote therapeutic interventions for child victims and their families in order to maximize their progress towards healing;
- Provide the child and non-offending family members with support and consistency in case activities, including the criminal prosecution process and overall case follow-up communications;
- Mobilize and train community agencies and professionals to better serve child victims of sexual assault;
- Maintain a central repository for all data concerning child sexual abuse in Iredell and Alexander Counties through maintenance of a child-focused data tracking system.